Davis Controls offers quality solutions, from a strong and balanced portfolio of world class products, to all sectors of the Canadian Process Industry, including Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Mining, Water & Wastewater treatment, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing.
Davis Controls also provides a comprehensive range of products for the manufacturing community, particularly Automotive and related industries, Packaging Machinery, Food and Beverage equipment, System Integration, Renewable Energy and of course the sector where it all started in 1933, Boiler Controls.
When looking for the right measuring technology and the right product we basically divide measuring levels into three types of tasks:
- Is it continuous measurement or knowing when a limit is reached ?
- Measuring solids or liquids ?
- Contact-free measurement or in contact with the product ?
- Frequency sweep: The clever alternative to oscillating forks and the new way of monitoring levels
- Potentiometric: Level transmitters precisely measure homogeneous fluids
- Hydrostatic: Sensors measure filling levels, water columns and surface levels by measuring pressure gradients
- Ultrasonic: Contact-free measurement of any materials - reliable from a few centimeters to a few meters
- Capacitive: This technology penetrates non-conductive materials and so can detect what is behind non-metallic enclosures
- Conductive: Level switches detect conductive fluids rapidly, reliably and accurately
Arjay Engineering: Manufactures a complete line of level controls and monitors for both liquid and solid applications. These solutions employ a unique Radio Frequency Capacitance circuitry to maximize accuracy and minimize maintenance. From single and multiple point switches to continuous transmitters and multiple tank monitors, Arjay is sure to have a unit to meet your requirements.
Gizmo Engineering creates unique, durable liquid level controls meant to simplify liquid level and timing. These solutions were developed in the electroplating industry where everything is continually exposed to acid and caustic mists and splashes.
Gizmo solutions utilize battery power extensively because its uninterruptible and faster to install. Low-power circuits give years of operation on a single battery.
Products include Tank, Drum and IBC alarms, Intrinsically Safe level controllers, alarm boxes, timers and power failure alarms
- Teflon float switches because they’re impervious to most chemicals.
- Float switches protected inside a “float guard”.
Flowline Products enable industrial manufacturers, chemical distributors, municipalities and energy or food providers to safely and efficiently manage their contained liquid and solid assets. Quality solutions to measure tank inventories, automate tank processes, ensure workplace safety and protect the environment. Flowline designs, manufactures and markets level measurement and control instruments for chemical, water, wastewater, oil and dry solid applications. The leading criteria for product selection are reliability, ease of use, availability and quality
- Reflective Ultrasonic Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose & Intrinsically Safe
- Ultrasonic Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose & Intrinsically Safe
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Liquids | Intrinsically Safe
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Dry Bulk Solids | Intrinsically Safe
- Guided Wave Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose
Klinger Used throughout North America in a vast range of industries, the Davis / Klinger Magnetic Level Gauge is particularly suited to applications where hazardous liquids or gases are in use. All of these instruments are made to order and our engineers will provide expert guidance on the design and manufacture of the Magnetic Level Gauges for specific applications. Davis Magnetic Level Gauges provide immediate and accurate response to level changes, giving clear and sharp legibility over the full range of the liquid level. Local and remote display and point switching are available. Robust, shockproof and completely sealed for safety. Magnetic Level Gauges are particularly suited for dangerous or toxic fluids. Ideal for liquid interface applications with a powerful omni-directional magnet system contained within a non-pressured float design.
Gems Liquid level sensors and switches provide high-reliability monitoring and detection of a wide range of fluid media. Requirements can range anywhere from the sensing of cooking oil, to hydraulic fluids, to diesel fuel tanks (gas level indicator), to water and wastewater, to biohazards, to even deionized or potable water. To effectively address such a wide variety of measurement challenges, Gems offers a broad range of contact, non-contact and non-intrusive liquid level sensors and switches. These are available in multiple technology types, including:
- Magnetic reed switch-based floats
- Solid-state electro-optical
Multiple liquid level sensing technologies may also be incorporated within a single application. Standard catalog products for liquid level sensing include single point level switches, continuous level transmitters, multipoint level switches, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) pressure transducers, coolant level sensors and visual level indicators.
Warrick Conductivity level control systems rely on the liquid level sensing capability of probes (electrodes) that are housed inside fittings designed to accommodate one or more probes. The concept is simple: take advantage of a liquid’s conductive properties to complete a circuit and cause a control relay to actuate. These single - or multi-point sensors have no moving parts and the stainless steel corrosion-resistant electrodes can be cut to the desired length. Multiple probes per fitting allow control of several functions in less space with less expense for equipment and installation. To create a system, select from numerous level controls, fittings and probe options. For OEM’s we also have the capability to custom configure liquid level control sensors and electrode fittings to meet your specific conductivity level control application requirements.