Davis Controls offers quality solutions, from a strong and balanced portfolio of world class products, to all sectors of the Canadian Process Industry, including Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Mining, Water & Wastewater treatment, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing.
Davis Controls also provides a comprehensive range of products for the manufacturing community, particularly Automotive and related industries, Packaging Machinery, Food and Beverage equipment, System Integration, Renewable Energy and of course the sector where it all started in 1933, Boiler Controls.
When looking for the right measuring technology and the right product we basically divide measuring levels into three types of tasks:
- Is it continuous measurement or knowing when a limit is reached ?
- Measuring solids or liquids ?
- Contact-free measurement or in contact with the product ?
- Frequency sweep: The clever alternative to oscillating forks and the new way of monitoring levels
- Potentiometric: Level transmitters precisely measure homogeneous fluids
- Hydrostatic: Sensors measure filling levels, water columns and surface levels by measuring pressure gradients
- Ultrasonic: Contact-free measurement of any materials - reliable from a few centimeters to a few meters
- Capacitive: This technology penetrates non-conductive materials and so can detect what is behind non-metallic enclosures
- Conductive: Level switches detect conductive fluids rapidly, reliably and accurately
Arjay Engineering: Manufactures a complete line of level controls and monitors for both liquid and solid applications. These solutions employ a unique Radio Frequency Capacitance circuitry to maximize accuracy and minimize maintenance. From single and multiple point switches to continuous transmitters and multiple tank monitors, Arjay is sure to have a unit to meet your requirements.
Gizmo Engineering creates unique, durable liquid level controls meant to simplify liquid level and timing. These solutions were developed in the electroplating industry where everything is continually exposed to acid and caustic mists and splashes.
Gizmo solutions utilize battery power extensively because its uninterruptible and faster to install. Low-power circuits give years of operation on a single battery.
Products include Tank, Drum and IBC alarms, Intrinsically Safe level controllers, alarm boxes, timers and power failure alarms
- Teflon float switches because they’re impervious to most chemicals.
- Float switches protected inside a “float guard”.
Flowline Products enable industrial manufacturers, chemical distributors, municipalities and energy or food providers to safely and efficiently manage their contained liquid and solid assets. Quality solutions to measure tank inventories, automate tank processes, ensure workplace safety and protect the environment. Flowline designs, manufactures and markets level measurement and control instruments for chemical, water, wastewater, oil and dry solid applications. The leading criteria for product selection are reliability, ease of use, availability and quality
- Reflective Ultrasonic Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose & Intrinsically Safe
- Ultrasonic Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose & Intrinsically Safe
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Liquids | Intrinsically Safe
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose
- Pulse Radar Sensors | Dry Bulk Solids | Intrinsically Safe
- Guided Wave Sensors | Liquids | General Purpose
Klinger Used throughout North America in a vast range of industries, the Davis / Klinger Magnetic Level Gauge is particularly suited to applications where hazardous liquids or gases are in use. All of these instruments are made to order and our engineers will provide expert guidance on the design and manufacture of the Magnetic Level Gauges for specific applications. Davis Magnetic Level Gauges provide immediate and accurate response to level changes, giving clear and sharp legibility over the full range of the liquid level. Local and remote display and point switching are available. Robust, shockproof and completely sealed for safety. Magnetic Level Gauges are particularly suited for dangerous or toxic fluids. Ideal for liquid interface applications with a powerful omni-directional magnet system contained within a non-pressured float design.
A leading manufacturer in the field of industrial sensor and automation technology. Their innovative product range includes the entire measuring chain from sensors to automation solutions for temperature, pressure, liquid analysis, flow rate, filling level, and humidity.
- MAERA S26 Level probes for continuous level measurement in liquids using a Piezoresistive silicon sensor.
- Offering high overload resistance which is particularly stable in the long term, dependable, and temperature resistant. The level probes are manufactured entirely from stainless steel and are resistant to a large range of mediums. Ideal for level measurement in storage tanks or reservoirs, drinking water applications, gray water recycling and tanks containing diesel/heating oil.
An industry leader in level controls, with an emphasis on quality materials and performance from an extensive range of products.
Conductivity Liquid Level Controls with models based on level of medium sensitivity. Equipped with
201-single relay operation for single on/off switch or filling/emptying operation and, voltage ranges up to 440VAC.
Models offered are:
- WFLT for standard sensitivity (water, soup, vinegar)
- WFMFT for no foam sensitivity (milk, cream, whey)
- WFLTV for variable sensitivity (used for a wide range of liquids)
Probe assemblies in a variety of configurations :
- PHS Single Probe Assemblies with brass or stainless steel, NPT tank connections and optional probe and cable lengths
- PHS/PHP Multi Probe Assemblies in polycarbonate or stainless steel plugs/housings, offered in a variety of temperature/pressure ratings
- DAFT/ DCFT Sanitary Probe Assemblies ( Single / Multi probe ) available in various lengths and configurations, featuring 304 SS Teflon insulated rods with material options for seat caps
If the fluid level in your equipment is critical to its operation or output, you need a company with years of expertise in liquid level sensing design.
- M3326 - Single Level Float made of polypropylene, for use in low temperature food equipment applications (up to 221˚F, 105˚C), such as food service steamers and proofers as well as agricultural and industrial applications.
- M4302 - Multi Point Float Switch made with brass and buna, custom configured for use in hydrocarbon-based liquids.
- C4651 - Continuous Float Level Sensor that provides tank level indication and control of storage or mixing tanks with restricted or limited access. Ideal for water-based fluids or petroleum and chemicals for industrial tanks.
- M3782 - Submersible, Suspendible Float Switch W/ Brass and Buna Slosh Shield with 240” cable, typically used for hydrocarbon-based liquids.
- M4190 - Side Mount Level Switch featuring single point detection of high/low levels through side wall of tank and constructed with 304 SS where oxidation and mild corrosion resistance and cleanability are of concern.
- M4548 – Industrial Tilt Float Switch, single point detection when unit cannot be rigidly mounted in larger tanks or ponds. Made of polypropylene, can be used in low temperature food equipment applications (up to 158F, 70C) such as food service steamers and proofers as well as agricultural and industrial.
- TL4569 / TL4570 - Visual Indicator Sensor for use in remote and mobile storage tanks when no electrical power is available. Buna-N, 316SS and polypropylene floats available.