Davis Controls offers quality solutions, from a strong and balanced portfolio of world class products, to all sectors of the Canadian Process Industry, including Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Mining, Water & Wastewater treatment, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing.
Davis Controls also provides a comprehensive range of products for the manufacturing community, particularly Automotive and related industries, Packaging Machinery, Food and Beverage equipment, System Integration, Renewable Energy and of course the sector where it all started in 1933, Boiler Controls.
Inductive, Photoelectric, Ultrasonic, Capacitive
The Baumer Group is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of sensors, encoders, measuring instruments and components for automated image-processing:
- Inductive sensors: for the contactless detection of metal objects. Indispensable in all machines – Inductive proximity switches to monitor presence, movement and position
- Photoelectric sensors: for countless applications. They don't miss a thing – object detection, color recognition, component counting, filling, level monitoring
- Ultrasonic sensors: for reliable detection, independent of color or transparency
- Capacitive sensors: measure all media highly accurately. Material-independent object and filling level detection
- Magnetic sensors: robust and precise. Based on the Hall principle or magneto-resistive circuits
- Laser distance-measurement sensors: Accurate and reliable distance measurements even on demanding surfaces
- PosCon light section sensors: The smart profile sensors with preconfigured measuring functions
- Edge Position sensors: combine usability and precise measurement. Regardless of whatever edge position you want to measure - web edges, object width or control, copy counting, gap or position detection – Baumer offers the perfect solution for any requirement
- Inclination sensors: detect tilt angles at machines and installations towards the horizontal line. Acting as a kind of electronic water scale, inclination sensors are the perfect alternative to standard methods of angle measurement, particularly at hard to access rotation shafts
- Acceleration sensors: detect both vibration and shock to provide the machine control with the information via CANopen or Analog output. The safety relay output of GAM900S can be integrated in any safety system and will be activated as soon as the defined default limit is exceeded
- Vision sensors: VeriSens® is a compact image processing system in the shape of a sensor
- Force sensors and Strain sensors: ensure precision, maximum process stability and reproducible results during direct and indirect measuring
Gems Sensors & Controls is a leading manufacturer of liquid level, flow, and pressure sensors and solid state electronics.
Highly reliable monitoring and detection of a wide range of fluid media through a broad range of contact, non-contact and non-intrusive liquid level sensors and switches.
From catalogue parts to custom solutions, Gems pressure sensors, transducers and switches are ready to serve your most demanding applications.
Gems offers a complete range of flow sensors and switches that deliver reliable measurements of both conductive and non-conductive fluids and gases.
No single technology can perform equally well in all situations. A diverse array of sensor operating principles, modes, and form factors is needed to deliver dependable performance across a broad spectrum of application requirements. Balluff offers premium sensors for a wide range of application requirements, from presence detection and position measurement to level detection and pressure, for general industrial use or for tough applications in critical environments. To complete the solution, Balluff puts it all together with leading-edge networking and connection technology and a comprehensive sensor accessory program including mounting hardware and power supplies.
- Pressure sensors
- Inductive sensors
- Capacitive sensors
- Magnetic field sensors
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensors
- Inclination sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Temperature sensors
A global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative controls, sensors and instrumentation solutions for the HVAC and process automation markets.
The largest range of safety switching appliances and systems worldwide for the protection of human life and machines. The comprehensive range includes safety switches, solenoid interlocks, emergency stop - switches, security sensors, safety mats with safety function, photoelectric light barriers and end switches, which include limit switches, position switches and micro switches.
Gizmo Engineering creates unique, durable liquid level controls meant to simplify liquid level and timing. These solutions were developed in the electroplating industry where everything is continually exposed to acid and caustic mists and splashes.
Gizmo solutions utilize battery power extensively because its uninterruptible and faster to install. Low-power circuits give years of operation on a single battery.
Products include Tank, Drum and IBC alarms, Intrinsically Safe level controllers, alarm boxes, timers and power failure alarms
- Teflon float switches because they’re impervious to most chemicals.
- Float switches protected inside a “float guard”.
Reliable and precise measurement, control and calibration technology for flow, level, temperature, pressure and force.
Thermo Electric Designs and manufactures a broad range of thermocouples and other temperature measurement solutions that are guaranteed to give you a cost effective solution that is sensitive, responsive and consistently accurate.