Davis Controls offers quality solutions, from a strong and balanced portfolio of world class products, to all sectors of the Canadian Process Industry, including Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Mining, Water & Wastewater treatment, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing.
Davis Controls also provides a comprehensive range of products for the manufacturing community, particularly Automotive and related industries, Packaging Machinery, Food and Beverage equipment, System Integration, Renewable Energy and of course the sector where it all started in 1933, Boiler Controls.
ABB’s knowledge about flow measurement and management is unmatched;
- Innovative range of products that is unsurpassed in the number of proven measurement techniques
- Accurate and reliable gas measurement products that supply a detailed audit trail for customers
- Advanced signal processing provides outstanding measurement performance with long-term stability
- Proven to be tough, reliable and incredibly easy to work with, saves resources at every stage of the lifecycle
- Coriolis Mass Flowmeters: CoriolisMaster is the universal solution to measure flow, density and temperature, even for non-conductive fluids.
- Flow Measurement Accessories: Simulators and remote configuration tools.s
- Primary Flow Differential Pressure Products: Flowmeters for tough applications; high pressure, abrasive slurries, subsea etc.
- Thermal Mass Flowmeters: Gas flow measurement without need for pressure or temperature compensation.
- Vortex Flowmeters: Best-in-class steam flow measurement with short upstream and downstream piping requirements.
- Electromagnetic Flowmeters: High accuracy measurement of conductive fluids for small to large diameter pipe sizes.
- FleximFlow Measurement Communication & Configuration Products: Advanced flowmeter communication, configuration and validation tools.
- Swirl Flowmeters: Swirl flow can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on petrochemical raw materials, demineralized water and for direct, cost-effective steam mass flow by employing integral temperature measurement.
- Variable Area Flowmeters: Low cost flow measurement for liquids, gas and steam.
KATflow 150 Advanced Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flowmeter is an advanced ultrasonic flowmeter for permanent installation. The dual-channel design allows for two independent measurements simultaneously or to install two pairs of transducers on a single pipe for locations where there are non-ideal flow conditions. With high temperature flow sensors rated to 250°C, a quick set up wizard and ten plug in card slots the KATflow 150 is the most versatile transit time flow meter available. Communication options are RS485, Modbus RTU/TCP/IP, BACnet, HART, Profibus, Profinet and Ethernet. Outputs are 4-20 mA, pulse and relay. The transmitter accepts temperature inputs for complete energy calculations, and pressure inputs to provide mass flow and information measurements with a built-in data logger.
KATflow 100 is a compact clamp-on ultrasonic flow transmitter with a robust and practical design for permanent installation and flow measurement on single pipes. The instrument offers a cost-effective option owing to its simplified specification and availability of a range of transducer types. The simple operation of the KATflow 100 makes it the perfect product for large projects and customer specific solutions and includes a built-in data logger. The KATflow 100 offers a wide range of input, output and communication interfaces and with matched pair temperature sensors provides precision thermal energy measurements and data logging.
KATflow 180: Gas Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flowmeter. This newly developed gas flowmeter technology allows for measurements as low as 15 PSIG in pipe sizes from 1 to 30 inches in commonly used pipe materials with velocities from 0.1 to 75 m/s. Sensor temperature ranges are -40 to 80°C, communication options are Modbus RTU and TCP/IP, with inputs for temperature pressure and gas compressibility.
KATflow 200: Hand-Held Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flowmeter. This lightweight, fully portable flowmeter is small, powerful, incredibly easy to use and can be operated with one hand, which makes it an ideal tool for use in confined spaces or when working at height. The KATflow 200 offers measurement performance normally associated with more complex and expensive devices and is complemented by the exceptional quality and robustness of the Katronic transducers.
KATflow 210: Portable Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flowmeters a portable flowmeter designed for long term flow logging in the field for up to 100 days and is rated IP 67 or 68. Applicable for leakage surveys, metering in pits or wet wells where flooding is likely, and irrigation systems this is the most robust portable meter manufactured. Measurable pipe sizes are 1 to 100 inches and temperatures from -30 to 130°C. The choice of 4-20 mA, relay and open-collector outputs available on the KATflow 210 allow it to be used as a temporary replacement for existing inline flowmeters when calibration is due. Available with Modbus communications this unit allows for simple integration to external wireless communications..
Flow Switches – Gas Flow & Liquid Flow Switch
Gems™ line of flow switches feature a broad range of configurations for use in liquids or gases. Material choices, ranging from stainless steel to Ryton offer vast chemical compatibility. Versions include switches with fixed or adjustable actuation settings, models for viscosity compensation or high pressures, in-line models and designs to satisfy any mounting or space requirement. The versatile Gems flow switch line utilizes four basic operating principles. Piston types are designed for low flow rates in gases and liquids from 50 cc/min to 20 GPM. Shuttle models are for use with high flow rates from .5 GPM to 100.0 GPM. Paddle models are for large line sizes from 1.25” (32 mm) and up. Electronic switches encompass stateof- the-art electronics and positive visual indication.
Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI™) manufactures the Master-Touch™ and ValuMass™ thermal mass flowmeters & sensors for the measurement of virtually any gas or gas mixture. The measurement of gas flows can be an integral part of plant and process operation, a requirement for environmental reporting, a part of energy and cost savings efforts, or all three.
GPI Great Plains Industries, Inc. is respected globally for its high quality fuel transfer pumps, fuel meters, flowmeters and Industrial instrumentation for fluid transfer pump and liquid flowmeter markets around the world. The GPI®, FLOMEC® and GPRO® brands serve Industrial, Commercial and Retail customers in many applications: fuel, agriculture, chemicals, manufacturing, construction, mining, oil and gas, and many more.
Intek Manufacturer of highly accurate and reliable flow measurement systems, capable of operating at low flow rates and compatible with most industrial chemicals and gases. • Rheotherm flow instruments: flow meters and flow switches • RheoVac systems and services for power plant condensers
SIKA Reliable and precise measurement, control and calibration technology for flow, level, temperature, pressure and force.