Davis Controls offers quality solutions, from a strong and balanced portfolio of world class products, to all sectors of the Canadian Process Industry, including Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Mining, Water & Wastewater treatment, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing.
Davis Controls also provides a comprehensive range of products for the manufacturing community, particularly Automotive and related industries, Packaging Machinery, Food and Beverage equipment, System Integration, Renewable Energy and of course the sector where it all started in 1933, Boiler Controls.
ABB’s knowledge about flow measurement and management is unmatched;
- Innovative range of products that is unsurpassed in the number of proven measurement techniques
- Accurate and reliable gas measurement products that supply a detailed audit trail for customers
- Advanced signal processing provides outstanding measurement performance with long-term stability
- Proven to be tough, reliable and incredibly easy to work with, saves resources at every stage of the lifecycle
- Coriolis Mass Flowmeters: CoriolisMaster is the universal solution to measure flow, density and temperature, even for non-conductive fluids.
- Flow Measurement Accessories: Simulators and remote configuration tools.s
- Primary Flow Differential Pressure Products: Flowmeters for tough applications; high pressure, abrasive slurries, subsea etc.
- Thermal Mass Flowmeters: Gas flow measurement without need for pressure or temperature compensation.
- Vortex Flowmeters: Best-in-class steam flow measurement with short upstream and downstream piping requirements.
- Electromagnetic Flowmeters: High accuracy measurement of conductive fluids for small to large diameter pipe sizes.
- FleximFlow Measurement Communication & Configuration Products: Advanced flowmeter communication, configuration and validation tools.
- Swirl Flowmeters: Swirl flow can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on petrochemical raw materials, demineralized water and for direct, cost-effective steam mass flow by employing integral temperature measurement.
- Variable Area Flowmeters: Low cost flow measurement for liquids, gas and steam.
Flexim – When Measuring Matters. As the technological leader in the field of non-invasive ultrasonic flow measurement with ultrasound, FLEXIM continuously sets standards. FLEXIM is the only manufacturer of clamp-on ultrasonic systems for non-invasive flow measurement of liquids and gases with SIL certification worldwide. With flow measurements from cryogenic to over 500°C, concentration measurement and thermal energy, all from outside the pipe, clamp-on ultrasonic measurement systems from Flexim measure virtually anything that flows; Liquids, liquids with suspended solids and gases.
Flow Switches – Gas Flow & Liquid Flow Switch
Gems™ line of flow switches feature a broad range of configurations for use in liquids or gases. Material choices, ranging from stainless steel to Ryton offer vast chemical compatibility. Versions include switches with fixed or adjustable actuation settings, models for viscosity compensation or high pressures, in-line models and designs to satisfy any mounting or space requirement. The versatile Gems flow switch line utilizes four basic operating principles. Piston types are designed for low flow rates in gases and liquids from 50 cc/min to 20 GPM. Shuttle models are for use with high flow rates from .5 GPM to 100.0 GPM. Paddle models are for large line sizes from 1.25” (32 mm) and up. Electronic switches encompass stateof- the-art electronics and positive visual indication.
Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI™) manufactures the Master-Touch™ and ValuMass™ thermal mass flowmeters & sensors for the measurement of virtually any gas or gas mixture. The measurement of gas flows can be an integral part of plant and process operation, a requirement for environmental reporting, a part of energy and cost savings efforts, or all three.
GPI Great Plains Industries, Inc. is respected globally for its high quality fuel transfer pumps, fuel meters, flowmeters and Industrial instrumentation for fluid transfer pump and liquid flowmeter markets around the world. The GPI®, FLOMEC® and GPRO® brands serve Industrial, Commercial and Retail customers in many applications: fuel, agriculture, chemicals, manufacturing, construction, mining, oil and gas, and many more.
Intek Manufacturer of highly accurate and reliable flow measurement systems, capable of operating at low flow rates and compatible with most industrial chemicals and gases. • Rheotherm flow instruments: flow meters and flow switches • RheoVac systems and services for power plant condensers
SIKA Reliable and precise measurement, control and calibration technology for flow, level, temperature, pressure and force.