LUTZE - Introduces MOTIONFLEX® Motor Supply Cables for Flexing and Twisting Applications
LUTZE Inc is introducing MOTIONFLEX® Motor cables, an innovative new cabling solution for continuous motion applications in industrial automation. MOTIONFLEX® cables are specifically designed to withstand the widest variety of motion applications in the industry, from the linear flexing of a drag chain application to the twisting nature of robotic applications.
LUTZE MOTIONFLEX® cables are versatile, with construction and approvals for both plant and machine level installation.
MOTIONFLEX® Motor cables are:
• UL Listed Type TC-ER for use in cable trays
• Tested to 5 million linear flex cycles
• Tested to 2 million torsional flex cycles ±120°/1m
• Compliant with NFPA 70 for VFD cabling requirements
• TPE jacketed for resistance to many physical and chemical environmental hazards
These innovative cables are UL Listed Flexible Motor Supply and are designed with thermoset XHHW-2 insulation to provide the best electrical values for motor applications. MOTIONFLEX® Motor cables are suitable for installation per NEC and NFPA 79 and meet requirements for VFD cabling. This LUTZE cable series (A406xxxx) is fully stocked in Charlotte, NC with conductor sizing from 18AWG to 8AWG.